If you’re looking for Pugs for sale in Tennessee, then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve done all the heavy lifting for you and put together a list of Pug breeders in Tennessee.
We want to take the stress out of finding a puppy since we know how hard it can be to find reputable Pug breeders in your local area.
Ready. Set. Go. Let’s find your perfect Pug.
Pug Puppies for sale: a list of Pug Breeders located in Tennessee
1. The Pug Barn
- Alexandria, TN
- Phone: 615-529-2971
- Email: Peggy@ThePugBarn.com
- Peggy and Marvin Smith run the Pug Bar on 15 acres of middle Tennessee land, about 1 hour East of Nashville. They’ve called this place home for over 35 years now and have had many wonderful dogs over the years. Pugs have touched them like no other, and the couple believes Pugs are the perfect match for today’s family lifestyles. All of their dogs are happy and good-natured. The Pug Barn is set up for 9 Pugs, 2 studs, and 7 females. All the puppies stay in Peggy and Martin’s home with the mother until they are ready to go to a new family of their own.
2. Dixie Pugs of Tennessee
- Tennessee, USA
- Phone: 731-249-5123 OR 615-887-4299
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.dixiepugsoftn.com
- Dixie Pugs see themselves as caretakers of their pups and the future of the Pug breed in general. For them, deciding to breed is about more than producing puppies. It’s about preserving and improving breed standards in conformation, temperament, and purpose. They ensure the optimal health of each and every pup with genetic testing and orthopedic evaluations of the hips and knees.
3. Steele’s Pug Palace of Tennessee
- Middle East Tennessee
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.steelespugpalace.com
- Steele’s specializes in purebred Pugs. All puppies come with veterinary records, a health exam, and their first shots. Steele’s make their pups available at about 10 to 12 weeks of age so that they are mature and well-socialized before leaving the nest.
4. Companion Pups
- East Tennessee
- Email: CompanionPups@hotmail.com
- Website: companionpups.com
- Companion Pups is an AKC inspected and approved breeder of purebred AKC champion line Pugs. Companion Pugs think of themselves as “guardians of your baby!” They believe in carefully pairing parents for the best outcome in temperament, personality, health, and confirmation so that they only produce the very best puppy for you.
5. Debi Murphy
- Belvidere, TN
- Phone: 321-243-5470
- Email: BelPugs1@AOL.com
- Debi Murphy is a Pug Dog Club of America certified Pug breeder based out of Belvidere, Tennessee. Debi is listed in the PDCA Breeder Directory which represents current PDCA members in good standing who have completed at least one AKC title on their Pug.
6. Precious Pugs
- Nashville, TN
- Phone: 641-454-0086
- Email: email@example.com
- Precious Pugs is a small hobby business specializing in the breeding of AKC Pug puppies. The business has been passed on through the family for over 35 years and is currently being run by the founder’s granddaughter who is also studying veterinary medicine in college.
7. Conley’s Pugs
- Rockvale, TN
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: conleyspugs.com
- Conley’s is dedicated to healthy Pugs. They’ve been breeding animals for over 15 years and found that Pugs came most naturally to them. They love the breed and have built up a program from good bloodlines, clean of any health issues. Their dogs are genetically testing to ensure optimum health and all pups come with their first shots, worming, and dewclaws removed.
8. Covered in Pugs
- Pikeville, TN
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: covered-in-pugs.webnode.com
- Covered in Pugs breeds 100% purebred pugs. All pups are spoiled rotten and live inside the breeder’s home. The pups are also well-socialized and given optimum care right up until they leave for their new homes. Check out the Covered in Pugs Facebook page, here, for litter updates and more.
9. Susan Von-Webb
- Monteagle, TN
- Phone: 615-796-8722
- Website: email via AKC Marketplace here
- J. Susan Bon-Webb has been breeding since 2012. This breeder raises champion line AKC Pugs. Their Pugs are their babies. That means each pup becomes family and each new owner is super important. J. Susan is always available to help or answer questions at any time and whenever needed.