If you’re in the market for a new best friend, a Pug’s a great choice. For all of you New York residents out there, we’ve put together a comprehensive directory of Pugs for sale in New York. We want to help you find the most reputable Pug breeders in the NY area.
To get your search off to a flying start, check out these Pug breeders in New York (NY).
Pug Puppies For Sale: A List of Pug Breeders Located In New York (NY)
1. Joy Barbieri
- Stanfordville, NY
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.andipugs.com
- Joy Barbieri is a Pug Dog Club of America certified Pug breeder based out of Stanfordville, NY. Joy is listed in the PDCA Breeder Directory which represents current PDCA members in good standing who have completed at least one AKC title on their Pug.
- Eileen and Joy Barbieri and a mother-daughter team. Eileen is internationally known for her highly successful Saluki breeding program, whilst Joy is a professional handler and breeder, specializing in hounds and toys- especially Pugs.
2. Edward Griffith – CHarchen’s Pugs
- Chenango Forks, NY
- Phone: 607-648-7390
- Email: email@example.com
- Edward Griffith is a Pug Dog Club of America certified Pug breeder based out of Chenango Forks, NY. Edward is listed in the PDCA Breeder Directory which represents current PDCA members in good standing who have completed at least one AKC title on their Pug.
3. Cynthia Howe
- Olmstedville, NY
- Phone: 518-251-2092
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cynthia Howe is a Pug Dog Club of America certified Pug breeder based out of Olmstedville, NY. Cynthia is listed in the PDCA Breeder Directory which represents current PDCA members in good standing who have completed at least one AKC title on their Pug.
4. Kelz Pugz
- Tonawanda, NY
- Phone: 716-695-3694
- Email: KelzPugz@Yahoo.com
- Website: www.KelzPugz.com
- Kelly Maurer has been involved in showing horses, cats, and dogs since she was seven years old. Kely worked in veterinary medicine for 14 years and today she works as an RN. Kelz Pugs has been breeding since 2006 and showing since 2008. The breeding program adheres to AKC show standard to produce the finest Pugs with a holistic balance of health and happiness.
- The majority of Kelly’s Pugs go to new homes on spa/ neuter contracts and health is taken as a very serious matter. All breeding age Pugs are CHIC health tested in efforts to strive for the betterment of the breed.
5. Annie Sullivan – Casull Pugs
- Jordan, NY
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.casullpugs.com
- Annie Sullivan is a Pug Dog Club of America certified Pug breeder based out of Jordan, NY.
- Annie and her daughter Cassi established CASull Pugs in 2007. They are dedicated to showing and breeding quality Pugs that epitomize the AKC standard. They show their Pugs in AKC events and only breed dogs that will contribute to the betterment of the Pug breed.
6. Fairytale Frenchies
- The Bronx, NY
- Phone: 929-454-9285
- Website: fairytalefrenchies.net
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fairytale Frenchies are licensed breeders with 3-4 AKC registered litters per year. This family has been hobby breeding for 17 years and put a lot of passion for raising and producing beautiful French Bulldogs and Pugs. Fairytale Frenchies aims to give people the closest thing to a perfect puppy possible.
- Puppies are given Nu-Vet vitamins daily, are up-to-date on all current vaccines, and eat a high-end, raw food diet. Puppies are completely housebroken and litter trained before being handed over to new owners. Each pup also comes with a three-year health guarantee by contract.
7. Westchester Puppies and Kittens
- Hartsdale, NY
- Phone: +1 914-437-7600
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.westchesterpuppies.com
- Westchester Puppies specializes in the sale of puppies and kittens that are both beautiful and perfect for your family. They specialize in purebred designer puppies.
- Each pup is cared for as if it was their own so that when you take home your new pet, you can rest assured they’ve been properly cared for. Pups are vaccinated, de-wormed, and come with a health guarantee and courtesy visits for your peace of mind.
8. Dr. Myron & Barbara Glazer
- Rhinebeck, NY
- Phone: 845-876-0255
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Glazers are members of the Pugs Dog Club of Greater New York inc – a licensed club of the American Kennel Club (AKC) and a chapter club of the parent club, the Pug Dog Club of America (PDCA). The main goal of the club is to create an informative space for Pug people and encourage responsible breeding and ownership.
9. Walk the Line Pug Ranch
- North Central, NY
- Phone: 315-317-9796
- Email: email@example.com
- Walk the Line is a hobby pure-breed Pug breeder. These guys have a passion for the whole Pug world. They typically breed 2-3 litters per year and pride themselves on breeding Dams that are physically and mentally qualified for proper, responsible Pug Breeding. All Sires and Dams are properly DNA matched and in peak mental and physical health.
10. Patti Puglady Pugz
- Staten Island, NY
- Phone: 647-837-4689
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Originally Patricia Smith, this Staten Island resident’s life changed forever when she discovered Pugs. Patti bought her first black Pug in 1994 and named her Ebony. Today she breeds pug puppies full-time from her home in Tottenville. In fact, Patti loves Pugs so much that in 2013, she decided to legally change her name to Patti Puglady Pugz. Patti takes care of all her newborn pugs for eight weeks to make sure that they are well-fed, healthy, and ready for their new homes. Patti is proud to say that she remains friends with almost everyone that buys Pugs from her.