Are you in the market for a Pug and currently living in Michigan? Well, then you’ve come to the right place. We know that finding a reputable breeder with Pugs available can be a real challenge.
Pugs get snapped up in a flash, so you need to know where to look. We’re here to help you find Pugs for sale in Michigan. We’ve put together a list of top Pug Breeders in Michigan to help get your search started.
Pug Puppies For Sale: A List of Pug Breeders Located in Michigan
If you want to know more about how to choose and where to find reputable Pug breeders, you can read our guide about Pug breeders.
1. Casa Blanca Pugs
- Edwardsburg, MI
- Phone: 919-360-4101 or 919-360-9971
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://casablancapugs.com/
- Bio: Casa Blanca Pugs is a member of the Pug Dog Club of America and an AKC breeder of merit. They focus on breeding quality and healthy AKC registered Pugs to the AKC Pug standard. Their Pugs are shown in AKC Conformation and Performance events. Only those Pugs that will contribute to the betterment of the Pug breed are bred.
2. Exquisite Pugs
- Livonia, MI
- Phone: 734-308-7291
- Email: Exquisitepugs4@aol.com
- Bio: Jessica DiPerna is a Pug Dog Club of America certified Pug breeder. They are listed in the PDCA Breeder Directory which represents current PDCA members in good standing who have completed at least one AKC title on their Pug.
3. Loralar Pugs
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Phone: 616-340-9676
- Email: LoralarPugLuv@gmail.com or Loralar@earthlink.net
- Bio: Laura Libner is a Pug Dog Club of America certified Pug breeder listed in the PDCA Breeder Directory which represents current PDCA members in good standing who have completed at least one AKC title on their Pug. Laura has been involved in showing, raising, and loving the Pug breed for the past six years. She currently has one Pug, Sadie, who is partway to finishing her championship and sometimes has puppies as well!
4. Lds Pug Palace
- Owosso, MI
- Phone: +1 989-472-6760
- Email: email@example.com
- Bio: Lds Pug Palace is dedicated to raising and selling healthy Pug puppies. All their puppies are raised at home and interact with people and animals. Puppies are sold with the first set of shots and are wormed 3-4 times before being homed. They come with a one-year health guarantee and AKC/CKC registration.
5. Whispering Pines Pets
- Fremont, MI
- Phone: +1 231-335-4722
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bio: Whispering Pines breed AKC registered puppies. Parents are OFA certified and all pups are born, raised, and socialized in the home. The pups are fed all-natural puppy food and training treats. Pups go to their new homes with a health record of shots and deworming.
6. Roxie Hill Pugs
- Richland/ Plainwell, MI
- Phone: 269-615-8010
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://roxiehillpugs.com/
- Bio: Roxie Hill Pugs are raised in a healthy and loving environment. Roxie Hill Pugs is named after the breeder’s very own Pug, Roxie. They first started breeding back in 2005 and have a wealth of experience. Roxie Hill is staunchly against puppy mills. They believe that breeding the perfect puppy is a long process, but they are dedicated to adhering to breed standards. Roxie Hill is proud to be an ethical breeder. They are located in SouthWest Michigan but welcome visitors from across the U.S
7. Snuggle Pugs
- Whitehall, MI 49461
- Phone: 231-894-4641
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: snugglepugs.com
- Bio: Snuggle Pugs is run by Gary and Joan Yerkie on their 20 acres of land just outside White Lake. Gary and Joan have had Pugs for over 20 years and are committed members of the Pug Dog Club of America. Gary and Joan travel around the Midwest to show their Pugs. In March 2011, AKC presented Joan with their “Breeder of Merit” award.
8. J-Dee Pugs West Branch, MI Phone: 989-345-3534 Email: email@example.com Bio: Karen Dee Davidson runs J-Dee Pugs. She has had Pugs for about ten years. They are her companions and live in her home. She also shows and breeds her dogs occasionally. Her pups are sold to spay/neuter homes only. J-Dee Pugs also offers a stud service to approved bitches and is a member of the PDCA and the MMPC.
Note: Karen hasn’t bred Pugs anymore, please check other breeders in this list.
9. Marshall’s Historic Pugs
- Marshall, MI
- Phone: 517 366 1976
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bio: Marshall’s breeds AKC Bred Pugs for sale by a reputable breeding stock. They are located in the historic city of Marshall, Michigan, and serve all localities in and around the Marshall area.