Been looking for Pugs in Kentucky but yet to hit gold? Finding Pugs for sale in your local area can be challenging. Pugs are extremely popular and find new homes quickly.
But that doesn’t mean there aren’t any Pugs for sale in Kentucky. When looking for reputable Pug breeders in your area it can take a bit of research.
That’s why we’ve put our heads together to compile a list of Pug breeders in Kentucky to reboot your search.
Pug Puppies For Sale: A List of Pug Breeders Located In Kentucky
1. Grendox Dachshunds
- Address: Mayfield, KY
- Phone: 270-705-1119
- Website: grendoxdachshunds.com
- Bio: Tracy Grenda has been breeding since 1998. Tracy breeds Pugs and Dachshund puppies as “quality companions for select homes”. This breeder strives to provide healthy, happy, well-adjusted puppies for companionship or competition. The Puppies are from AKC registered parents and can be registered with the AKC themselves.
2. Charlene Gripshover
- Address: Walton, KY
- Phone: 859-743-2906
- Bio: Charlene’s puppies come from a loving home where they receive lots of love and attention. The pups’ parents remain on the premises and stay with the litter until they reach 8-weeks of age. Charlene provides a health guarantee with every Pug she sells, and a written bill of sale detailing responsibilities for the buyer and the seller. Charlene will also take back a puppy under all conditions should a new owner be unable to care for it.
3. Juliet Robertson
- Address: Georgetown, KY
- Phone: 502-500-1200
- Email: JesterPugs@Hotmail.com
- Bio: Juliet Robertson is a Pug Dog Club of America certified Pug breeder based out of Georgetown, Kentucky. Juliet is listed in the PDCA Breeder Directory which represents current PDCA members in good standing who have completed at least one AKC title on their Pug.
4. Turner Pugs
- Address: Kentucky, USA
- Phone: +1 712-647-3245
- Website: check out Turner Pugs’ Facebook Page here
- Bio Turner Pugs are proud to breed quality Pugs from a loving home. They breed to excellence in temperament, conformation, health, and personality. Turner Pugs is built off of 20 years of experience owning, showing, and raising Pugs. The breeder is a registered veterinary technician and always puts the dogs’ health first.
5. Wiggli Pugs
- Address: Kentucky
- Phone: 270-308-5625
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: wigglipugs.com
- Bio: Wiggli Pugs breed outstanding Pugs. This family of 15 – you heard right- have been raising AKC pups for over 23 years. New owners are offered a health guarantee covering genetic health issues to the heart, lungs, and kidneys.
6. Piggytail Kennel
- Address: Cadiz, KY
- Phone: 270-350-5244
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.piggytailknls.com/
- Bio: Piggytails breeds, raises, and trains dogs and has had Pugs for the last 22 years or more. The breeder strives for AKC standards and breeds pups with excellent temperaments and health longevity. Pups are home-raised and the breeder was formerly a veterinary technician.
7. Pugs R 4 U
- Address: Kentucky, USA
- Phone: +1 606-205-0623
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bio: This Kentucky-based breeder raises healthy, happy, “pre-spoiled” NKC/CKC Pugs. Check out their Facebook page here for further updates.