We’re here to help you find the most perfect of Pugs for sale in Kansas. Finding reputable Pug breeders can be tricky, especially in and around your local area. This beautiful breed is very popular and in high demand.
But don’t worry. We’ve compiled a list of Pug breeders in Kansas to give you a head start. You’ll be bringing home an adorable pup very soon.
Pug Puppies For Sale: A List of Pug Breeders Located in Kansas
1. Midwest Pug Rescue
- Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa areas
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: midwestpugrescue.org
- Midwest Pug Rescue was founded in 1999. They are the first pug rescue organization to run in Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska, and Minnesota. The rescue has been able to keep going thanks to the help of their wonderful volunteers. The organization has a strong mission to rescue and rehome any Pug in need, regardless of health or age. All rescued Pugs are placed in foster homes with loving families until they find a new forever home.
2. Pugs & Chihuahua Babies by Fortner’s
- St Abilene, KS
- Phone: +1 785-280-9677
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: jnjpugsnpaps.com
- Jenina and Joshua breed Pugs, Chihuahuas, and some hybrids too. The Fortner’s are family breeders so their pups are well socialized with children and teenagers. They’ve been in the industry for over 26 years and also have veterinary certification. This family is dedicated to serving the needs of their puppies and their future parents. Their entire lives revolve around dogs.
- Easton, KS
- Phone: +1 913-704-8406
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: frenchie-pugs.com
- Frenchie Pugs are a small breeder of quality AKC French Bulldogs, Pugs, and Frenchi-Pugs. They specialize in rare color puppies, including black, tan, sable, and blue french bulldogs. All of their puppies are raised in the home and provided with outdoor playtime. Their adult dogs also have access to large yards and outdoor buildings with heating and AC as well as indoor playtime and for socializing. Frenchie-Pugs have been breeding for 15 years and breed first and foremost for health and personality.
4. Dust Storm Pugs
- Cimarron, KS
- Phone: 620-855-2506
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephanie Clinesmith is a Pug Dog Club of America certified Pug breeder based out of Cimarron, KS. Stephanie is listed in the PDCA Breeder Directory which represents current PDCA members in good standing who have completed at least one AKC title on their Pug.
5. Pugs and Kisses from Kansas
- Kansas, USA
- Phone: +1 620-605-8811
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: facebook.com/pugsandkissesfromkansas
- Pugs and Kisses’ Pugs are part of the family. These breeders share their home and lives with their beautiful dogs. Check out their Facebook page for puppy and litter updates.
6. Skyhawk Kennels
- Nebraska/ Kansas state line
- Phone: 402-300-1123
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: apricotpugs.com
- Apricot Pugs are located right on the Nebraska/Kansas state line. Bill and Lisa are a retired couple who now dedicate their time to providing a happy, healthy, and thriving life to their family and pets.
- Their fascination with Pugs began in 2003 after a family friend retired from breeding pugs themselves. They immediately divided to start a new adventure and have been breeding their own pooches ever since for over 15 years.
7. Corner Rock Critters
- Sedan, KS
- Phone: 620-249-8496
- Website: cornerrockcritters.org
- Corner Rock Critters has been raising dogs since 2012. Corner Rock raises companion dogs of all sizes (including Pugs) alongside other farm animals. They are USDA and State of Kansas licensed and AKC inspected. This is a small, family-owned business. Corner Rock works hard to start your new puppy off on the right foot, for a lifetime of good behavior and obedience.
8. Country Pugs
- Dexter, KS
- Phone: 620-218-8780
- Country Pugs is run by Tammy Bratcher. Tammy has been breeding since 2018 and now runs a small kennel in the country where her dogs and puppies have plenty of space to run around and enjoy outdoor and indoor facilities. Tammy believes she has a great bloodline- perfect for super cute Pugs. All dogs and pups are fed high-quality food and come with a health certification from the local veterinarian, deworming, shots, AKC papers and a complimentary bag of puppy food.