Last year for Christmas I received a truly ‘Puggly’ Christmas card from my brother, who like me, shares a great love for Pugs!
The cute Pug on the cover made me feel so happy that this year I decided to make my Christmas cards Pug-themed, to spread the holiday cheer with a side of extra-cuteness!
I compiled a list of the five most adorable Pug Christmas cards that would be treasured by any Pug loving recipient on your checklist!
The Best Pug Christmas Cards On My Checklist:
1. Best Overall Holiday Cards: Tree-Free Holiday Greeting Cards
“A fine combo of charm, sustainability and cheery Christmas Pug wishes!”
2. Best Full-Service Cards: Avanti Christmas Cards
“Glossy finish, with posing Pugs remind one of Christmas hugs!”
3. Best Budget Holiday Cards: Avanti Christmas Cards
“Cards full of fun with a lessened price to help multiply the Pug-kin spice!”
4. Most Unique Holiday Cards: Merry Christmas Greeting Card
“A special artsy Pug to spread Christmas wishes!”
5. Premium Photo Quality Custom Cards: ‘Copy-Cat and Pug’ Boxed Christmas Cards
“A paw-tastic duo posing in fine print, proving that Christmas is best when shared!”
The Five Greatest Pug Christmas Cards for Dog-lovers
Your planet will especially appreciate your choosing this eco-friendly option- made of recycled paper!
This smart choice comes in a set of ten cards, each printed inside: “Who is ready for reindeer games? Happy Christmas!” Space is also given for your personal message.
Dressed to make the perfect Christmas tree, these Pugs star in the ultimate Pug-lovers’ dream!
These glossy picture-cards come in sets of 10, ready to extend the Christmas spirit!
This funny festive Pug, in a Christmas hat and scarf, slips into the heart (and spices up the mail-box) with a “HO HO… WHOA!”
Encased in a festive red envelope, this card has space for your own personal doodles as well, so get in the spirit, and get creative!
Celebrate the season of Christmas in a paw-tastic fusion of fur and fun!
There is plenty of room on this endearing card for writing your own personal messages that would brighten up anyone’s day!
1. What Is The Best Time To Send Out Christmas Cards?
- Ideally cards should be sent to family and friends two to three weeks before Christmas
- The first week of December is the prime time to avoid being too early/late
2. Where Can I Order Pug-themed Christmas Cards Online?
3. What Are Some Fun Messages To Write In Pug Christmas Cards?
- ‘Tis the season to be jolly!
- Sending you the best wishes and joy this season
- Wishing you a time of peace and love
- Have a Pug-tastic New Year!
- Wishing you unlimited Paw-fuls of Fun!
- Santa ‘Claws’ wishes you a Merry Christmas!
- Jingle-bells, my Puggy smells / Celebrations coming our way
- Have yourself a merry little Pug-mas this year!
Nothing says “Christmas” more than the perfect card! I hope this list helped you find the perfect Pug Christmas cards to help light up the hearts, like the Christmas trees, of all those you love!